Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prepping for an Interview

Thanks to everyone who wrote in about the Fuqua essay topics. I figured the long essay would be the most difficult, and it seems everyone had a wide range of topics covered. It could be a big differentiater.

I'm preparing for my UNC interview next Monday. I know the basic questions, resume, why MBA, why now, why here, etc. I've also got the teamwork, leadership, ethical dilemma, failure, strengths/weaknesses, etc. questions down. Is there anything else I should be prepared to answer? I'll be checking out Accepted.com and the Clear Admit wiki for interview write-ups, though I don't think anything has been posted for awhile.

I know we've got some UNC applicants in the blogosphere, so any hints or advice would be very welcome. I do wish I could have done a class visit, but it'll be alright. I'm not looking forward to waking up at 5AM, driving from Charlotte to Chapel Hill, doing my interview, then driving the 8.5 hours to Cleveland.

1 comment:

Linda Abraham said...

Thanks for the link. It sounds like you are preparing well for your interview. You may also be interested in the (free) mini-email course we have on MBA Interviews. http://www.accepted.com/mba/interviewcourse.aspx .

Linda Abraham