Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm Going, Going, Back, Back, To Cali, Cali...

I finally booked my trip. After emailing both UCLA and USC, I got word from USC that I could participate in their Ambassador program on April 7th. It includes an information session and a class visit. I looked for a travel partner (the GF and the family are too busy), but came up short. I said, "what the heck! Let's go anyway." So I found a good deal, and I'll be in Los Angeles from Saturday the 4th until Tuesday the 8th. Not sure what I'll do on my off days...if anyone has any suggestions (I've really never been to LA), I'm all ears.

Studying has been a bit more focused when I have the time. Focusing on CR and a few parts of quant, because I noticed I had missed some questions there. The plan is to take another practice test Saturday, so hopefully I'll show some improvement.

Congrats to all those who got good news this past week, and for those that didn't, keep your heads up!

1 comment:

Bianca Reagan said...

You should go to 3rd Street Promenade, Hollywood and Highland, or The Grove. Lovely shopping and people watching opportunities.